 Space / 25906
  Another Classic Space Figure

Inspired by (URL) Anne's minifig sculpture>, I decided to build one of my own - in blue. I also added a flag per Adm. Giddens (URL) comment>. When he was done though, he looked a little lonely - so I built a companion from (URL) set 6802>. Pic 1 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Another Classic Space Figure

Ooo.. I like (and I'm flattered to see I inspired someone). I would have preferred to make mine in black, but black's very difficult to photograph. Oh yeah.. I'm still working on my ray gun and flag, so hopefully I'll have updates by the end of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Another Classic Space Figure

(...) Inspired? Plagiarized is more like it. :-) I had thought about making him in black, but originally wanted to save that color for a gun, camera or metal detector. In the end, I scrapped them all and built the probe. I might still have enough (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Another Classic Space Figure

All right! You gotta bring this around, I'm dying to see it in the brick. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)