 Space / 25906
25905  |  25907
Subject:
Another Classic Space Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:45:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Inspired by Anne’s minifig sculpture, I decided to build one of my own - in blue. I also added a flag per Adm. Giddens comment. When he was done though, he looked a little lonely - so I built a companion from set 6802.

Pic 1 http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Snapshot/sneak1.jpg

Pic 2 http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Snapshot/sneak2.jpg

Better pics to come

-Duane