 Space / 25766
Re: Redesign of my microship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi all,

Some of you may recall my first microship, built when I was bored. Thanks to some helpful suggestions from you guys, I’ve rebuilt my little ship and called her Hope (don’t ask why).

Hope

Main Folder

The only thing I’m not satisfied about her is that she looks just a bit ‘fat’ to me.

PLMKWYT, and don’t be afraid to criticize.

I don’t think she’s fat at all....she’s curvey and that’s a tough thing to do in brick. I agree that she would look marvy in minifig scale some day should the time and size of collection allow.

Nice stuff.

Cheers, -G