 Space / 25750
Re: Redesign of my microship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:54:41 GMT

   Main Folder

The only thing I’m not satisfied about her is that she looks just a bit ‘fat’ to me.

PLMKWYT, and don’t be afraid to criticize.

I don’t think she looks fat at all. one of the things I like about this MOC is how it pulls away from the typical spaceship style. It has a graceful curve that really looks civilian rather than hardlines military. I really like the blue and white working on eachother.

What I miss about the last version are the blue 1x1 round transparent bricks on the sides. I really like those little details.

I’m glad you did another version of this ship. so many of your creation are really good and would be great with a reworking here and there. awesome.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman