 Space / 25757
  New MOC: Picard I

Hi all, Allow me to present my third MOC in my Star Trek Character Probe Series: Picard I (URL) I> (URL) Main Folder> About the MOC Picard I is the most technically advanced unmanned probe to date, with four directional thrusters, two primary data (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

Just stumbled across this. Very cool. Neat idea with the little droid arms coming off that octagon piece. At a glance your other stuff looks pretty sweet also. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

Nice work Nathan...although Kirk was the superior Captain, Picard is the superior probe. Nice angles here, and the main dish rocks. Most importantly, it looks believable. Also a good balance of greeblage, not too little, not too much. Your skills (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

(...) pretty keen looks very realistic i like the dish ;-) -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

(...) Thanks! (...) Paul Hartzog came up with the (URL) idea>, but I think I'm the first one to use it in a MOC. (...) Thanks again! (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again, I'm really pleased about this model. (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

(...) Looking good! You've got the greeblie look down, and its really starting to look like a good probe. I like those video cameras as greeblies. But I'm afraid I still have a little nitpick- I think the 'arms' and antennas are a bit to random. If (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Picard I

(...) It was all thanks to you :) Glad you like it, (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)