 Space / 25757
New MOC: Picard I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 04:59:32 GMT

Hi all,

Allow me to present my third MOC in my Star Trek Character Probe Series: Picard I

Picard I

Main Folder

About the MOC

Picard I is the most technically advanced unmanned probe to date, with four directional thrusters, two primary data relay dishes, five secondary dishes, two dataphoto electronic recorders mounted on adjustable robotic arms, two command receiver antennas, a gravitronic planetary density scanner, a matter-antimatter ratio scanner, a carbon detection sensor, a proton electrical sensor, and a prototype tractor beam projector. Picard I is powered by three plutonium pods and a thermopile generator.

Building Notes

Picard I’s shape is loosely base upon Voyager 1 & 2. Picard I has many more greebles on it than Archer I and Kirk I, and therefore made it very hard to display and photograph. Eventually after several failed attempts I used some clear pieces a rubber band to suspend it in the air.

PLMKWYT, and don’t be afraid to criticize.