 Space / 25676
    Re: Light attack carrier —Richie Dulin
   (...) It's a very impressive (and innovative) ship, carrying an entirely satisfactory number of fighters (though I can't imagine life would be much fun for the fighter pilots!). To my eye, the new design isn't as good as the old one. The new nose (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Light attack carrier —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks Richie, you're right about the pilots, I think I'll put something in the builder's notes. (...) Fair enough, but I prefer it to the old one, which I felt looked too fat and round. It was also a lot more boring-looking both inside and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)