 Space / 25651
Re: Post-classic space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 03:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Spencer Nowak wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Post CS would be Futuron, and after Futuron, M:Tron, etc...

-Tim
Oh. I was thinking more along the lines of MOCs in a post clasic space style, but i guess you have a point. :)

What isn’t post-CS about Futuron?

-Tim

Hmm, actually I think Tim’s right... to my mind, post-CS would have to be pre-Futuron if anything. Trouble is, CS was light-gray+blue with trans-yellow then went to just light-gray with trans-green, then Futuron was white with trans-blue. Note that trans-green was halfway between the two trans-colors, and light-gray without blue was closer to white...

In short, post-CS/pre-Futuron would have to be a shade between light-gray and white, with a trans shade between green and blue... and we just don’t have the right shades of brick...

...but then I was just reasoning this for fun and I don’t really care what kind of post-CS theme anyone tries out :-)

Cheers,