 Space / 25580
25579  |  25581
Subject:
Kalashnikov in progress (was Re: The Eastern Block's Newest Weapons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   However, for interstellar travel, the Jr.Marshal wouldn’t be caught dead in anything less than his own personal Long-Range Strategic Warship, the Kalashnikov, currently in construction.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

Lenny, oops, I mean Jr. Marshal

I really enjoyed reading through the construction notes on this one. I haven’t considered building a large ship yet for myself, but I still found the process you’re going through to build one very interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the finished model.

I wouldn’t want to be trying to get some kip when a missile launches though :)

Cheers,

Allister