 Space / 25544
Re: The Eastern Block's Newest Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   The Eastern Block is Proud to announce its two latest achievements:

Our first creation deals with question: What happens when you mix two parts Spaceman Spiff, two parts VW Bug, and one part evil Soviet dictatorship?

SNIP

   Our second creation deals with a different question: What do you do when you’re not very creative but you still want to make a mecha/hard-suit?

SNIP

   Eastern Block New Creations

While you are always free to let me know what you think, please be advised that it will be recorded. All recorded material will be monitored by the Internal Security Directorate, Free Speach Subdirectorate for any seditious comments.

-Jr.Mar.Hoffman

the new creations vill greatly bless the mother country, space comrade

Jeff