 Space / 25495
    Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs... —Paul Baulch
   (...) This is looking very cool now. (...) The vehicle looks good in both modes! Well done. I was going to say nice authentic PCS look too, but I'm not sure what qualifications are required to say that... (...) Ahh... nice helmet-and-binoculars (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! Your suggestion to make the top fin like the siide fins I originally was not too keen on, mainly because I was thinking of doing only one plate and all the spines from that, which meant that the studs would be seen on one side. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.space, FTX)