 Space / 25403
    Classic Space heavy fighter —Paul Baulch
   From my latest creation to my earliest... well, after my dark age, that is. I made this back in late '98 and posted a preview pic in early '99, which I think sets a (shameful) new record for time taken between preview and proper announcement! (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space heavy fighter —Travis Matheson
     (...) When I first saw this model I was blown away. It's massive. And I believed I called it a "research shuttle" instead of a fighter, Capital engine on a fighter indeed, a touch overpowered methinks, can't imagine that it is very maneuverable. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space heavy fighter —George Haberberger
     (...) Paul, Wow, that's huge! I've seen smaller capital ships. I like the engine detail, too. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space heavy fighter —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I remember seeing this back in the day, Paul. It still holds up over time. I always liked the style of it... reminds me of the cover art from some of the old Nintendo spaceship shooter-style games like Gradius. Cool. -Grand Admiral and Keeper (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)