 Space / 25403
25402  |  25404
Subject:
Classic Space heavy fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:06:47 GMT

From my latest creation to my earliest... well, after my dark age, that is. I made this back in late ‘98 and posted a preview pic in early ‘99, which I think sets a (shameful) new record for time taken between preview and proper announcement!

   Galvenon Experimental Fighter

This thing is really, really old school. It’s also very solid and heavy, weighing in at about 11 kilograms. Not swooshable, which is a bummer... but then, the micro version is eminently swooshable (and turned out quite well, I think). I’m eagerly waiting a light grey version of that new trapezoidal 2x2 flag element which will allow me to get the micro’s lower wing shape just right.

Cheers,