 Space / 25386
Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi all,

I just built this ship when I was really bored. It’s my first mircoscale space ship.

Unnamed Ship

   Main Folder

PLMKWYT!

i usually don’t go for microscale creations because they are really kinda easy. but what strikes me about this one is the original shape and flow of the ship. it looks like a civilian ship, like, not a cruise liner, but like for a research ship or something like that.

Hey..that’s a good idea!

   very nice. only this i’d change is give it some depth! it looks like it rests on a 2x16 plate when really it should have the same type of gentle curve. nothing too big, maybe just the inverse of the bottom layer. like a 2x2 inverse convex slope, etc etc.

Yeah...I might try that.

   good stuff!

Thanks!

   you’ve been on a flurry of creation lately. keep em coming! i’ve found that making alot of creations quickly really gets the creative juices flowing!

I agree, building comes in waves for me...I build a lot...then I don’t build anything...then I build a lot..ect. :)