 Space / 25295
Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

I just built this ship when I was really bored. It’s my first mircoscale space ship.

Great shape, Nathan, and good engines, but I think the underside is a little flat. Perhaps some inverse slopes, or greeblies? The thing I always asked myself while I was building microscale was, “what microscale features can I put on?”. That’s what I think is tough about microscale - it’s more challenging to add interesting features to the ship. You gotta find greeb-combos for things like turrets, dishes, engines, sensors, landing gear, etc.

Cheers,