 Space / 25316
Re: Where do you get Fleebs and those Really Wierd Bearded Faces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:02:55 GMT

Where do you get green scorpions (for Fleebnorks)? And where do you get that
head that Adrimal Giddens's sigfig has?

your best bet for fleebnorks is http://www.bricklink.com , set up an account,
and put them on your wanted list. and then pray i don't buy them first (because
i will).

as for faces, Rev Smith has a really great list of all the heads :
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24145 and I think Adm Giddens'
chosen one is from the Republic Gunship http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7163

-Jr.Mar.Hoffman