 Space / 25315
25314  |  25316
Subject:
Where do you get Fleebs and those Really Wierd Bearded Faces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:46:39 GMT

(*salutes*) Hello gentlemen,

Where do you get green scorpions (for Fleebnorks)? And where do you get that head that Adrimal Giddens’s sigfig has?

Thanks.

Cheers (*salutes stiffly*)

Dean

Sorry Mr. Grand Adrimal, I am not interested in buying your fleebnorks. No offense but $10 is expensive :(