 Space / 25267
  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Don't know if I'll catch you or not John, but a nice way to check out for a little bit! Excellent stuff. The explorer is a real feat. You've totally sleeked out the line of it with the long slope, tile, SNOT combos. I really like the aft of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Thanks! Well, I gues you could say you got me... sorta (...) I really liked the back of the ship, too. It was one of those inspired moments. I probably like it the most out of the whole ship. (...) Yeah... I thought of doing that, but I sort (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)