 Space / 24900
  Another New Ship - Teaser

(I wasn't kidding about the (URL) from j0n> spurring another bout of creativity) The Crab is a small personal transport for people with a warped aesthetic sense. LMKWYT: (2 URLs) -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Paul, you must bring that to NWBC so I can whoosh it around. If you don't, I might not pull through. (gasp, light getting dim) I ain't kiddin, neither. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Well the model looks incredible. It almost reminds me of Vader's TIE fighter. The color scheme looks kinda scary. It reminds me of a hippie van with a "drug-induced" paint job. Then again I am the one with the violet and crimson sig fig. -Mike (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) nooo...ooo. I was hoping to avoid the inevitable comparison to a TIE fighter. The back end is supposed to look more enclosed than wing-ish. :-( thx, tho :-D -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Well if it is any consolation I think your ship looks much better than a TIE fighter. It looks much more "filled in" and robust. -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Paul, that's great. It just absolutely works. I can't wait to see more pictures. You've inspired me to restart some .space building. Is there a downloadable j0n program available? ;) (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) me, inspire? ;-) if your future .space builds are as cool as your SpaceFlux then we are all in for some real treats welcome to .space :-D -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

Totally zippy. I really like the engine housing - so snub. It's like the jacked up 2Fast2Furious Civic of the future. The 'good' future... not the one when apes are our masters. :) -G (...) snip (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Paul, Fantastic photography of a smooth ship. I like the lines and the detail. Reminds of Darth Vader's TIE in one sense. Keep those pictures coming :-) How long did it take to build? John R. Beck (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) When j0n visited, he went to his hotel and I put the basic shape together in about an hour. I showed it to him the next day, and he thought it was kind of cool and gave me some orange pieces to finish it off. After he left, I took it apart, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser - drifting OT

(...) How do you know that isn't the good one? Allister (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another New Ship - Teaser

(...) Wow... what can you say. Okay, I guess I can say something. It's REALLY cool. It's so compact and flowing, etc. Pretty much what everyone else said here. Only complaint here is that the color scheme is kinda busy- light gray, dark gray, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)