 Space / 24999
Re: Another New Ship - Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   (I wasn’t kidding about the visit from j0n spurring another bout of creativity)

The Crab is a small personal transport for people with a warped aesthetic sense.

Wow... what can you say.

Okay, I guess I can say something.

It’s REALLY cool. It’s so compact and flowing, etc. Pretty much what everyone else said here. Only complaint here is that the color scheme is kinda busy- light gray, dark gray, orange, navy blue, and sand green. But what else can you do, with that pre-printed slope piece? :-/

Wish somebody would stop by my place and drop off some orange- after sorting most of collection, I have come up with 4 orange pieces.

Oh, and how’s the j0n program going? I could use a download... :)

-JHK