 Space / 24952
Re: Another New Ship - Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
   Fantastic photography of a smooth ship. I like the lines and the detail. Reminds of Darth Vader’s TIE in one sense. Keep those pictures coming :-) How long did it take to build?

When j0n visited, he went to his hotel and I put the basic shape together in about an hour. I showed it to him the next day, and he thought it was kind of cool and gave me some orange pieces to finish it off.

After he left, I took it apart, and built it for real over the next couple of days, probably about 8 hours total

-paul

Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)