 Space / 24869
  Re: Dragonfly remixed

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HGCoLs.2Lt@lugnet.com... (...) You're gonna kill me, but I have to go with the earlier version... ;) The delicate one had more personality. Snot design sure is a pain in the butt, ain't it? (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly remixed

(...) In terms of personality, perhaps you're a bit right. However, the design was awfully fragile and I was aiming for a solid feel with this ship. Actually, incorporating technic elements into the design sounds like a viable suggestion, Tom...I'll (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)