 Space / 24862
Re: Call for space presentations at BF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Felix Greco wrote:
   I’m pulling this back to .space... • Alrighty then... In lugnet.events.brickfest, Andrew Saada wrote: You’re both kind of commenting on the same thing, I think. The meeting will be about as formal as we spacers usually get... which is laissez-faire. I’ve submitted requests for a round-table on the future of space community building and also a show and tell session. Any other ideas?

Laissez-faire est bonne pour moi. Those ideas sound great. I’ll be sure to add more upon conception. (I would have responded a bit earlier but left to watch That 70’s Show.)

In regards to other ideas, I would like to discuss the concept of retrofitting the essence of some space parts to fit an evolved medievalism and incorporate a type of chivalry. I have a desktop poster I found last year that illustrates this idea to a degree that I could add to Brickshelf, except I don’t know who the artist’s name.

Whoa... you lost me. Retrofitting space parts for evolved who’s-a-what? Better show us the poster.

Whoops, sorry ‘bout that. Essentially it’s an immersion of space into castle. I actually was going to tackle this project myself and have been designing off an on, but I’d be glad to show the poster and go into more detail with it. However, I just looked and I think the poster was deleted in a “cleanout.” I haven’t been to theforce.net in over six months but maybe they have a catalog system for fanart; otherwise it’ll be one slow process.

Followup will do so.

-ªþ§

PS > I know it’s been sais, but, Felix, your sig image rocks.