 Events / BrickFest / 1439
Re: Call for space presentations at BF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:42:10 GMT

I’m pulling this back to .space...

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Andrew Saada wrote:

   I second the idea of a community meeting. I think a more formalized discussion would be helpful, but if the Moonbase resulted from what you described Chris, then I say go for a laissez-faire arrangement.

You’re both kind of commenting on the same thing, I think. The meeting will be about as formal as we spacers usually get... which is laissez-faire.

I’ve submitted requests for a round-table on the future of space community building and also a show and tell session. Any other ideas?

In regards to other ideas, I would like to discuss the concept of retrofitting the essence of some space parts to fit an evolved medievalism and incorporate a type of chivalry. I have a desktop poster I found last year that illustrates this idea to a degree that I could add to Brickshelf, except I don’t know who the artist’s name.

Whoa... you lost me. Retrofitting space parts for evolved who’s-a-what? Better show us the poster.