 Space / 24820
  Re: The Ghost

(...) Well, as a piece of criticism to counteract the cloying fuzziness of our space forum, this is a promising start Keith, but I think it needs a bit of work. Two big changes you could make to your criticism is 1) try subtler remarks than "it's as (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost

(...) I agree. It has been brought to my attention (and rightfully so) that my review of the 'Ghost' was over the top. Apparently I've angered the Space gods. Since I 'went off' on him in public, I publicly apologize to Dean H. for the post. I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)