 Space / 24647
    Re: An interesting Sci-fi idea —Leonard Hoffman
   -snip (...) either that or kick the big dogs in their knee caps. hehehehehe. (...) but you have a limiting factor of planets that can sustain life at all. But the theory states "given the physics and chemistry of organic molecules". I would argue (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: An interesting Sci-fi idea —Felix Greco
   (...) I agree, but for that scientists have defined life on earth as what they have seen, and we still don't know the full potential other elements may have in slightly altered environments. But, (prepare for extreme geekiness) where would a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)