 Space / 24465
Re: The return of 'V'!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:03:18 GMT

   sequel to that early 80’s classic, ‘V’.

Whoa no way! Really? Wow I remember that too! I must have built the little ships they used a 100 times. Remember how they were kinda modular and had several modules conneted together as Shuttles etc....

...and you know the big Mother Ships were very cool. They seemed so gigantic!

“V” is for Victory.