 Space / 24523
Re: The return of 'V'!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:

   sequel to that early 80’s classic, ‘V’.

Whoa no way! Really? Wow I remember that too! I must have built the little ships they used a 100 times. Remember how they were kinda modular and had several modules conneted together as Shuttles etc....

...and you know the big Mother Ships were very cool. They seemed so gigantic!

“V” is for Victory.

Eric, you think that’s interesting...did you ever see J. Michael Straczynski’s treatment for a sequel back before he started Babylon 5?

Doctors and scientists tried to dissect the star child, but discovered her untapped energy reserves and the result was that literally half the planet got blown up...

I’ll have to dig it out of my old starlog magazine (sometime around 1990-92) had a little write up on it when B5 was starting to get some notariety...

so, how many people are gonna try to build the mother ship outta lego?

Scott Lyttle