 Space / 24386
    Re: SS-E Paladin —Philip Painter
   (...) Just not a good day... (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Austin Little
     (...) Philip, Just got through viewing this on B-shelf, and was waiting for a post to reply to! It is awesome! I really like the engine/wing things on the back. The cockpit is simply amazing! I would love to see how you did it! The greeblies are (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Tom Sciortino
      "Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG6rHw.1M8y@lugnet.com... (...) Pretty slick looking! There's lots of cool details in here. The use of blue and yellow on the missiles looks really good. Those two black cannisters (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Gil Shaw
     (...) WOW. This thing is.....gorgeous. The combination of SNOT and multi-thickness wings gives it such a solid appearance. Many ships (including my own) ofter neglect the underside detailing, but the black intakes(?) set against the white give the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Jason Spears
     (...) Very nice lines and shape. Good stuff. -Jason (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Philip Painter
     Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you like it. I uploaded the text this morning. The cylindars on the sides are the (URL) scaled-down radars and targeting systems>. (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Terry Prosper
     Absolutely gorgeous. I must say this is the best solo fighter i've seen so far. It's so sleek! I love the colors too. Very classy and stylish. Terry (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Rick Hallman
     Oh wow. I love this. I love it's white and dark grey color scheme and how fluid in shape you made it. Plus, using barnicle bahrok eyes for weapons, genious. I also love it's cramped cockpit, it's missiles are a neat thing too. All in all, a very (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-E Paladin —Bruce Lowell
   (...) What they said. That's a pretty nice MOC you got there, Phillip. It's simple yet sophisticated, has a great shape, and you incorporated some nice SNOT. Good Job. -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)