 Space / 24308
Re: Announcing the Kemuel series gunboats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all!

I finally updated the New Templar Order website and proudly announce pictures and text on the Kemuel series gunboats on the website. Go to http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ and click on the Navy button.

Love, Sylvi

dinna wanna let this pass without some feedback.

i really like these ships neat colors, well planned shapes, etc

but the godwing is definitely a step above the others.

a few thoughts:

i like the way they look similar in design and color (a theme) i don’t like the bottom of the plates on the back of the godwing just hanging out like that

one of the reasons i do so much SNOT is because it provides the best opportunities for detailing w/out having that Lego look

cheers

-paul

Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)