 Space / 24265
Re: Announcing the Kemuel series gunboats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:09:54 GMT

Thanx a lot and thanx for telling me about the broken links!

Love, Sylvi

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:

   The links to the Kemuel 3 pictures are broken (you’re using godwingsX.jpg when the files are godwingX.jpg).

I checked these out on Brickshelf, though, and I like both ships. The construction is very original and works very well. You do a good job of making them look like they are built from the same technological background. I really like the overall shape of #3. #1 has some sweet greebling in the front, though I don’t like the rear detailing quite as much.

I poked around your site a while back too, and never got around to posting any comments. Although I’m not crazy about everything there, I am very taken with your Terran patrol ship and colonial freighter. The first is a very clean-looking military ship, while the latter has great industrial lines.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com