 Space / 24300
Re: Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Guess who’s got a new digital camera...
   <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/DarkSpiff/thumb/darkspiff-sm.avi.jpg
movie>

I’ve also uploaded real Lego pictures of my hover bikes.

Viper

Cylon Raider

Visit my my folder and see what else is new.

PLMKWYT

Cheers, Allister sigless

That’s blink-tastic!! Hats off to you for finding a use for that eyesore of an arch...

I saw the Raider bike yesterday - glorious for a Glorious Leader. Excellent use of the Hydonaut for the Cyclon as well.

Good stuff.

Cheers,