 Space / 24278
24277  |  24279
Subject:
Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 03:23:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Guess who’s got a new digital camera...

I was playing around with one of those ‘useles’ portals from

    7201 Final Duel II
23 elements, 3 figures, US$7, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Classic
and a bubble canopy, and this was what eventuated. See the video to watch the light and sound in action.

post mod folder

pics

pic1 pic2 pic2 pic2 pic2 pic2

movie

I’ve also uploaded real Lego pictures of my hover bikes.

Viper

Cylon Raider

Visit my my folder and see what else is new.

PLMKWYT

Cheers, Allister sigless