 Space / 24266
  Anybody notice this? Is this new?

I don't want to steal Paul Baulch's thunder, but I just noticed this when browsing Brickshelf: (URL) love it! Is this a new MOC, or have I missed something? James Wilson Dallas, TX Lugnet member # 1783 (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) -I was wondering about that ship too, and especially the 'U.S.S. Preview' :). The Explorien 'Tub' is also very cool. Paul does some great work. I guess we'll just have to wait for more pics. You here that Paul? More pics, damn it! -Keith (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) I'm not sure how new it is; I feel almost certain I've seen it (or an iteration of it) before, as the mountings of the pods looks awfully familiar. It may very well have been Paul's, but whatever it is I'm recalling I do in conjunction with (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) Yep...I remember Paul sending a link for this during the time of the pods, so I guess that would be about 6-8 months ago. I get the impression it was together for quite some time before that. Does this prove Lindsay's sanity? If not, at least (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) Here too. I believe that this was uploaded a LONG time ago... But it still is very cool. I wish Paul took more pictures... I'd love to see an interior. -JHK (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) I wish I did too, John! And I will. Soon. Actually, I remodelled the front module of the MSV shortly after that picture was taken - the shape is improved and the detailing is far better. The new ship is called the Gervoya - silly Trek (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?

(...) Quadruple mount, actually - boring old plus-shaped configuration. Each of the 20 fighters is held on with a friction peg. I work with computers and therefore detest magnets ;-) (...) I was aiming for that sort of space tech level where they (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)