 Space / 24286
Re: Anybody notice this? Is this new?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
I don't want to steal Paul Baulch's thunder, but I just noticed this when
browsing Brickshelf:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=417266

I love it!  Is this a new MOC, or have I missed something?

James Wilson
Also, an answer to the belief that I've seen
it before, so I will know that I am not insane.

best

LFB
(just old no. 120)

Yep...I remember Paul sending a link for this during the time of the pods, so I
guess that would be about 6-8 months ago.  I get the impression it was together
for quite some time before that.

Does this prove Lindsay's sanity? If not, at least it gives him company in the
asylum.  ;)