 Space / 24148
    Re: Kemuel? —Gil Shaw
   A big slam dunk from the New Temps, Sylvi. Just wondering, were there any inspirations for the design? It looks to take some of the best elements of Paul Hartzopg's Triumvirae, and Paul Hanson's Overkill. The incorporation of the canopies are very (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Kemuel? —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Thanx Gil! I am glad you liked it. I noticed the Triumvirae before, in an old post and checked it out. Maybe it influenced me subconsciously, but the triangular symmetry of Paul's craft is something I can never reach. I hadn't seen the other (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)