 Space / 24145
  Re: Black Jack... 3?

(...) Right on Felix....translates beautifully to microscale. Very clever use of the 1x2 roof gable brick to form the phalanges on the cockpit. Suddenly your stated aspiration of building a microfig scale Defiant is becoming a lot more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Black Jack... 3?

(...) Thanks, Gil. (...) Thats the third mention someone has made of that pipe-dream. I only wish I had the pieces. Micro-fig would be a good start, I would imagine. Hmmmm.... (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Black Jack... 3?

(...) yo Felix your new .sig pic rocks :-D -paul (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)