 Space / 24145
Re: Black Jack... 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   I’m venturing into the world of micro-fig building. Click on the picture to compare it to the original (after moderation)...

Felix

(still working on a good signature graphic)

Right on Felix....translates beautifully to microscale. Very clever use of the 1x2 roof gable brick to form the phalanges on the cockpit.

Suddenly your stated aspiration of building a microfig scale Defiant is becoming a lot more illuminating... ;)

Cheers, -G