 Space / 24172
Re: Black Jack... 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:

   Right on Felix....translates beautifully to microscale. Very clever use of the 1x2 roof gable brick to form the phalanges on the cockpit.

Thanks, Gil.

Suddenly your stated aspiration of building a microfig scale Defiant is becoming a lot more illuminating... ;)

Thats the third mention someone has made of that pipe-dream. I only wish I had the pieces. Micro-fig would be a good start, I would imagine. Hmmmm....

yo Felix your new .sig pic rocks :-D

-paul