 Space / 24078
    Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both? —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Hi Adrian, Wow, that looks great! I'm amazed at how much detail you packed into it while keeping it at microfig scale. If I tried to get that much detail and possability into a transforming jet I think it would end up being 20-wide (just the (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks. If it wasn't for you though, I may not have even thought to build something like this for my next creation. One of the things I love about Lugnet, we're always inspiring each other, or taking ideas or themes or concepts from each (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)