 Space / 24016
Re: Walrus System Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:36:19 GMT

Love the TravHatch.  The folding ramp and openining hatch is too
cool.  And the
vessel has a bit of rugged utilitarian look, too.

I always like an interior.

-JHK

Thanks.  I made that hatch a while ago but had no model to put it in.  The
Walrus started out as a simply a model to put my TravHatch in.  :-)
I wanted to go with a clean, multipurpose look, but nothing specific, and
no weapons.  as a side shoot of that it did seem to develop a utilitarian
look, not entirely unintended.
I'm a fan of interiors too, try to put them in all my models, so those
minifigs have something to distract them from the harsh realities that
their god (well, me anyway) will subject them too

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Trav (-|-)