 Space / 24015
24014  |  24016
Subject:
Hotspots (was A.C.E.R.'s Iron Doves)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:30:34 GMT

You know, I knew there was a way to create hotspots for links....I'll check
Dreamweaver for a protocol....thanks JK!

In Dreamweaver it is easy to make hotspots.  in the Image properties box
there is a blue square, circle and polygon.  with these you can draw a
square, circle or polygon hotspot onto images and inset links for the hotspots.

Hope that helps Gil

Trav (-|-)