 Space / 23942
Re: Walrus System Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:15:45 GMT

Trav <trav@centercom.com.au> wrote:

Xavier Free Industries is proud to present the Walrus System
Shuttle.  Designed for local use within a planetary system it is fitted
with a lighthugger drive and not capable of hyperspace travel

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/batwing/walrus/ After Moderation
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/batwing/walrus/walrus01.jpg from 01 to 30

it is also the first model I have included my TravHatch in.  there is a
sequence of photos showing it opening
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/batwing/walrus/walrushatch01.jpg from 01
to 06

Not bad at all. Functionally boxy... what I'd expect a planetary hopper
(taxi?). The forward profile is nice with the 2 tiered engines sticking
out... I like that
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com

Jain's Guide    www.wildbrick.com

Start planning for BrickFest 2003!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com