 Space / 24013
    Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Yo Joe! This is a great site. Site design, figs, and vehicles are all outstanding. This should definitely be on a CLSOTW ballot in the near future. My favorites were the Rattler and the FANG, but everything here is good. A few suggestions: --It (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —Gil Shaw
   (...) Thanks Bruce! We'd be honoured if anyone nominated it fro CLSOTW! (...) A Cobra at heart, eh? Don't worry...the bad guys will be getting more rides soon ;) (...) I've sent a note off to the yojoe webmaster about this actually. I normally don't (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.space)