 Space / 23763
  Re: Candiru

(...) Nice - a cute design that belies its dangerous nature. I feel that it needs more of a tail, though. Lack of a tail makes it look unbalanced to me. So how long were Joel and yourself working on this? Were you building while staying together, or (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) Interesting you should say that. My original sketch from which this was built had a bit of a tail on it. Maybe I'll try adding one and see how it looks. (...) Joel came to my house on a Saturday, we built for about 8-10 hours, he crashed at my (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) Well, it's a bird thing, you know ;-) I very much look forward to seeing the result. Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)