 Space / 23749
  Re: Candiru

Wow Mark! I can't say anything that hasn't been said yet (bird-shape, cool colors and scary look) but I just had to salute you, Grand Admiral! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) Thanks to you and everyone else for all the compliments. I enjoyed working on this with Joel. It was truly a collaborative effort, as we worked on different parts of the ship at the same time and gradually put them together. I'll let you guys (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) Yeah! That was my first collaborative build, and it was very enjoyable... I look forward to the next time I can do that. It was interesting to see how we approach our designs differently, and it was fun to decide who would tackle what section (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.space)