 Space / 23734
    Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —Zac Soden
   (...) Hey Chris, Absoultely beautiful! The way that you have vertically elongated the PCS design looks superb. I love the cargo doors and ramp, but my only gripe is that she is maybe a bit too greebled - or the greebles don't have that 'under the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —Chris Giddens
   (...) Thanks. I appreciate the complients! And, ya it may be too greebled (except for aft), but since this is more of an "industrial" ship I stayed away from some of the PCS smooth on top/pipes on bottom routine and stuck em wherever they would fit. (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Chris, Speaking of Cargo Loaders... since I have been working on a Marsbase Module warehouse and loading platform (one that would fit the PELiCAN well)... do you have any plans of doing PCS bases or ground vehicles. I know PCS is still (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —Chris Giddens
   (...) Yeah, I got sketches for Moonbase Modules and vehicles and much much more. Yes there's even plans and a start on a PCS long range cap ship (I tore that up to start over on it again). The Eastern Block even has plans of an Arctic launch site (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.space)