 Space / 2372
Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Tim Courtney wrote:

Hey all...just took some fun digital pics of my room tonight (at about
12:00am)

Your ship looks nice.

Thanks.

I should have taken some pictures of my work area
last night. You almost couldn't see the floor for all the bags of parts
laying around, and my work table is still largely surfaced by 6 wide and
10 wide boat bow bricks and decks, even after building a bunch of ships.

My picture taking was randomly inspired by those in BrickLUG Chat...I
just remembered I had a digital camera and could do this sort of
thing! :)

The ship is pretty much done now...kicking more butt for its brick
than ever. :)  You'll see it there.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org