 Space / 2371
Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.people "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
pic1 - see my luggage, out and ready to pack!  Also, trans orange
corridor walls (on floor to left) coming out the wazoo.

If you ever wish to part with some of those, please let me know. You will be
well rewarded. Ice Planet was the best colour scheme ever!

Heh heh..... someday I'll build a cool ice planet base.  The extras
I'll probably end up trading.  I think I have more than I know what to
do with.

pic5 - my favorite.  My computer shows minifigs by the monitor, the
Rubber Chicken of Death laying on top, wearing my ldraw.org name
badge.  Next to the badge is a Lugnet minifig.  Random Veggietales
characters, my fire engine on the bookshelf next to the flash4 and
dreamweaver books...timmy & cyber in the raft on the printer, and much
more.

Your a VeggieTales fan, kewl!!! Who is your favourite? Mine is Larry.

I like the French peas.  Interestingly enough, Phil Vischer and the
other VeggieTales creators live right here in Wheaton IL where I live.
I know where Phil's house is, and know people who attend church with
him (though I attend a different one).  Their offices are not far
away.

VeggieTales rules! :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com