 Space / 23704
  Re: Capital Ship II

Hey I like it. If you want my personal opinion, big boxes rule! :) In fact, I have a 30 pound monstrosity that I have yet to photograph, due to the complexity of getting it in and out of my room. Here are my tips on cheaply reducing the boxiness of (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Capital Ship II

Thanks and get your ship photographed! :-) (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)